LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION
Christiane Siqueira practices law since 2001 and has an extensive experience in prevention and resolution of civil disputes – in all instances and courts – and through arbitral proceedings. Her clients include companies in the medical, retail trade, civil construction, real estate, outsourcing of services, among others. She also assists clients in administrative law issues, advising and representing the clients in civil litigation matters. Mrs. Siqueira joined the team that created Aprigliano Advogados in 2004.
- Centro de Extensão Universitária – CEU (Postgraduation in Civil Procedure Law, 2009).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC/COGEAE (Postgraduation in Consumer Proctection Laws, 2002).
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo – PUC-SP (Bachelor of Laws, 2000).
- LSE Summer School – International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration, London School of Economics, Londres, Reino Unido (2018).
- Summer Program on International Commercial Arbitration, Center of International Commercial Arbitration, American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, USA (Dates: May 30 – Jun 16, 2017). (Course Outline: Introduction to the Practice of International Commercial Arbitration, Damages & Compensation In International & Investment Arbitration, International Arbitration and Choice-of-Law Issues, Advocacy in International Commercial Arbitration and International Chamber of Commerce Arbitration.).
- Advanced Arbitration Training, Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo, 30 hours, São Paulo. Course Advisors: Professor Rafael Francisco Alves, Professor Daniel de Andrade Levy and Professor André de Albuquerque Cavalcanti Abbud (Dates: Aug 05 – Oct 14, 2016).
- New Civil Procedure Lawl II, Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais (IICS), Escola de Direito, 40 hours, São Paulo (Dates: May 03 – Jul 05, 2016).
- Arbitration Training, Instituto Internacional de Ciências Sociais (IICS), Escola de Direito, 40 hours, São Paulo (Dates: Mar 31 – Jun 09, 2014).
- Administrative Law Training, Sociedade Brasileira de Direito Público (SBDP), 70 hours, São Paulo (Dates: Mar 22 – 22 Nov, 2011).